segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2012

Jeff Buckley



Last Goodbye

Jeff Buckley

This is our last goodbye
I hate to feel the love between us die
But it's over
Just hear this and then I'll go:
you gave me more to live for,
more than you'll ever know.
This is our last embrace,
must I dream and always see your face
Why can't we overcome this wall
Baby, maybe it is just because I didn't know you at all.
Kiss me, please, kiss me
But kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation
You know,
it makes me so angry 'cause I know that in time
I'll only make you cry, this is our last goodbye
Did you say "no, this can't happen to me,"
and did you rush to your phone to call?
Was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind saying,
"Maybe...you didn't know him at all."
Well, the bells out in the church tower chime
Burning clues into this heart of mine
Thinking so hard on her soft eyes and the memory
Of her sighs that, "It's over...it's over..."

Boa semana!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário